Crowd Cast is a Tokyo based Fintech startup. Staple, our core product, is a payment management solution to simplify the payment process between a company and its employees.
We are looking for people with an innovative and proactive mindset, seeking to thrive in a fast-moving, international environment.
We try to maintain a startup culture, such as flexible working hours, with the option to occasionally work remotely. The team is international and multicultural. Our office is part of a shared workspace located in the financial district of Tokyo. We value the quality of our code putting emphasis on code reviews and testing.
Skills & Qualifications
- English (Business Level)
- Experience with mobile development with React Native
- Experience with native iOS or native Android development
- Experience with REST API
- Fundamentals with git, npm
Nice to have
- Can use photoshop/ sketch
- Experience with graphql (Relay / Apollo)
- Knowledge of Mobile UI & UX industry standards
- Performance testing, profile and tuning
- Google analytics
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Build & maintain core product.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Adapt to changing priorities and technologies in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in monthly engineering meetings and product meetings
- Develop features and refactor the application through test driven development
- Be proactive and give your professional input to the rest of the team
Business hours & welfare
- Business hours 9:00~18:00 (1 hour lunch break)
- Flex-time (core time 11:00~15:00)
- Remote work (1~2 days a week)
- Weekends and national holidays off
- 20 paid holidays/year
- Health insurance & pension
- Yearly total salary : Around 5M JPY (includes 2 fixed bonuses)
- Commuting allowance
email@example.com with your resume 🙂